SOS Builders will send a team of restoration professionals to help you address the damage of a flood or other water emergency. Not only will they remove the excess water from your Arizona home or place of business, but they will help protect you, your family or business, and your property from future problems that could be caused by water damage.
The first step taken by our in-house staff is to remove any standing water. Second, they will work to prevent future mold and termite damage by removing any residual moisture in your home or business. The third step is to clean and revive floors, furniture, books and other salvageable materials.
Our certified, experienced water damage recovery and restoration teams have mobilization-ready drying equipment on hand. Our project managers are on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you address water and flood damage and restore your home or business to its original condition.
How We Help:
- Carpet and Wall Drying
- Complete Structural & Content Drying
- Disinfect & Odor Control
- Drywall, Carpet & Water Damage Repair
- Final Re-Installation and Cleaning
- Initial inspection and Assessment
- Moisture Testing
- Mold Remediation
- Plumbing Repair
- Sewage Remediation
- Water Extraction & Pump Out
Tips for Flood and Water Cleanup:
The longer it takes to respond to a flood water emergency, the greater the likelihood that mold and mildew will grow. First you must locate and stop the water source. Then contact SOS Builders for flood damage assistance. Here are some other steps you can take:
- Avoid carpet staining by placing aluminum foil squares, china saucers or wood blocks under furniture legs.
- Avoid mildew and expanded moisture damage by not using heat or drying closed building interiors.
- Computers should be transported to a dry environment. Remove the cases and blow dry with low pressure air.
- Don’t leave wet fabrics in place. Space them apart and dry as soon as possible.
- Don’t operate TVs, vacuums or other appliances while standing on wet carpet or floors, especially wet concrete floors. Serious injury may result.
- Drawers and cabinet doors should be opened for interior drying. Do not force open stuck drawers or doors.
- Freeze valuable books and documents to retard mildew growth until drying can be performed.
- Move valuables to high ground.
- Remove all standing water. Sponge and blot to remove water from flat surfaces.
- Remove lamps, telephones and decorative items from wet furniture tops.
- Stay out of rooms where ceilings are sagging from retained water.
- Take up saturated rugs and carpets when hardwood floors are at risk.
- Ventilate wet areas. In summer, turn on air conditioning for accelerated drying. In winter, alternate cycles of opened windows and heating.
The Response Team 1 Promise and SOS Builders’ Commitment
SOS Builders is a Response Team 1 company and we are committed to helping people get life back to normal after a disaster. With decades of experience in quickly responding to large commercial and residential losses and community weather events, Response Team 1 serves the continental U.S. from 30 strategic locations.
Response Team 1 promises that you can call anytime for immediate assistance and we will be on the job ASAP.
The pros from Response Team 1 are equipped with the tools and experience to handle your restoration, renovation or reconstruction project.
Response Team 1 is fully bonded and insured.
Response Team 1 works with all major insurance companies.
Response Team 1 is a responsible company in our community.
More information is available at www.responseteam1.com.