SOS Builders is experienced in cleanup and disaster recovery for homes and businesses in Arizona, including help following a storm. The team of professionals we assign to help you will strive to restore your property to its original condition as soon as possible.
We respond immediately when called to help after a storm has struck. We will remove debris and provide temporary cover to secure your business or home.
The project manager will assess possible damage caused by wind, water and debris. If necessary, we will dry out your home or business. You will remain informed of our progress at every step. Our service includes coordinating with your insurance provider to ensure a quick and easy recovery process.
How We Help:
- Emergency Board-Up and Securing of Property
- Full Service Damage Repair & Reconstruction
- On-Site Cleanup
- Storm Debris Cleanup and Tree Removal
- Temporary Weather-Resistant Roof Covers
- Water Extraction & Content Drying
The specialists at SOS Builders are ready to help you restore and reconstruct after damage from a storm, 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
Storm Cleanup Tips:
- Computers, TVs, stereos and other electrical appliances should not be turned on until they have been cleaned and checked.
- Do not touch any kind of fallen wires or low-hanging wires under any circumstances.
- Avoid puddles with wires in or near them. Do not touch any trees or other objects that are in contact with power lines.
- Do not operate charcoal grills, propane camping stoves or generators indoors.
- If you see a downed power line, broken gas or water main or overturned gas tank, call police or utility companies immediately.
- Open windows for ventilation, if weather permits.
- If there is no electricity, be sure to empty refrigerators and freezers. Prop refrigerator or freezer doors open with a rolled towel or newspaper to allow air circulation.
- If there is no heat in the winter, pour antifreeze in toilet bowls, tanks, tubs and sinks to prevent freeze damage.
The Response Team 1 Promise and SOS Builders’ Commitment
SOS Builders is a Response Team 1 company and we are committed to helping people get life back to normal after a disaster. With decades of experience in quickly responding to large commercial and residential losses and community weather events, Response Team 1 serves the continental U.S. from 30 strategic locations.
Response Team 1 promises that you can call anytime for immediate assistance and we will be on the job ASAP.
The pros from Response Team 1 are equipped with the tools and experience to handle your restoration, renovation or reconstruction project.
Response Team 1 is fully bonded and insured.
Response Team 1 works with all major insurance companies.
Response Team 1 is a responsible company in our community.
More information is available at www.responseteam1.com.