Arizona-based SOS Builders has decades of experience dealing with the aftermath of a fire. Our project manager will assemble a team of professionals who will focus on restoring your home to normalcy as quickly as possible.
The project manager assesses any water damage resulting from fire extinguishing efforts and supervises the drying out of your home and belongings. The team will address damage caused by fire, smoke, ash and soot. You will be kept informed of our progress. Our service includes coordinating with your insurance company to ensure that the insurance settlement is handled easily, quickly and fairly.
How We Help:
- Ash & Soot Removal
- Fire Damage Repair & Reconstruction
- Professional Smoke Odor Removal
- Smoke Damage Repair
- Water Extraction & Content Drying
Fire Cleanup Tips:
To avoid jeopardizing restoration after a fire, here is some practical advice on how to deal with a fire cleanup situation:
- Blow off or brush-vacuum loose smoke particles from upholstery, draperies, and carpeting.
- Call a plumber to drain and blow out all water lines if heat is off in winter.
- Clean and protect chrome trim on faucets by washing with detergent and applying a coating of Vaseline or oil.
- Don’t turn on computers, TV’s, stereos, or other electrical appliances until they have been cleaned and checked.
- Don’t use food items or canned goods exposed to heat.
- Don’t wipe or attempt to wash fire residues from walls, ceilings or other absorbent surfaces.
- Empty refrigerators and freezers if electricity is off. Prop doors open with a rolled towel or newspaper to allow air circulation
- Open windows for ventilation, if weather permits.
- Pour antifreeze in toilet bowls, tanks, sinks, and tub drains to prevent freeze damage if heat is off in the winter.
- Remove pets to a clean environment if heavy fire residues are present.
- Send a sample group of garments for cleaning and deodorization in order to observe the results. (Keep your receipts for insurance purposes.)
- Stay away from carpeting or upholstered furniture impacted by heavy smoke residues or debris.
Have SOS Builders board up open windows, roofs, or other penetrations in order to prevent additional damage.
The Response Team 1 Promise and SOS Builders’ Commitment
SOS Builders is a Response Team 1 company and we are committed to helping people get life back to normal after a disaster. With decades of experience in quickly responding to large commercial and residential losses and community weather events, Response Team 1 serves the continental U.S. from 30 strategic locations.
Response Team 1 promises that you can call anytime for immediate assistance and we will be on the job ASAP.
The pros from Response Team 1 are equipped with the tools and experience to handle your restoration, renovation or reconstruction project.
Response Team 1 is fully bonded and insured.
Response Team 1 works with all major insurance companies.
Response Team 1 is a responsible company in our community.
More information is available at www.responseteam1.com.