Recovery and Cleaning Service
The cleaning professionals at SOS Builders and Response Team 1 provide cleaning and restoration services in accordance with Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) for businesses in Phoenix, Tucson and all surrounding communities.
We provide comprehensive cleaning services for:
- Soft goods, fabrics, clothing
- air ducts and the HVAC system
- hard surfaces, tile and grout
- carpeting and rugs
- upholstery and furniture
- vandalism and graffiti
- crime scene and, including homicide and methamphetamine
SOS Builders also offers building deodorization services. We can provide effective deodorization services for hotels, hotels, restaurants, schools, churches, hospitals, offices, and other types of buildings.
We will carefully restore your belongings using our complete care process. Your possessions are the priority with us.
Our experts know that an important part of disaster recovery involves salvaging the contents of your business. We pack up your personal belongings and business materials, and then move them to our secure, climate-controlled contents processing facility where our technicians will handle your belongings with care as they start the restoration process.
Clean and Restore Equipment
Our facility is a climate-controlled setting where our trained experts can thoroughly dry, decontaminate and stabilize your items to avoid further damage.
Our modern equipment ensures that your items are washed and cleaned safely and completely. After your belongings have been cleaned and restored, we’ll secure them in individual storage crates, where they will be well protected in our facility until you are ready for their return.
Advanced Cleaning Technology
Your soft goods items that are in a disaster of fire, smoke, water or mold can now be saved and returned to you. We can recover 85% of soft contents that would previously be lost forever. Instead of going to the trash, ending up in a landfill, we can save your items.
Our new Esporta washing system cleans previously irrecoverable soft contents and its performance is unparalleled in the industry. Here is short list of the items the Esporta can clean:
• clothes • baby car-seats • shoes • tents • purses • furs • leather items • pillows • belts • ski equipment • hats • wedding gowns • wigs • bedding • equestrian • tackle • suitcases • rubber boots • skates • gloves • umbrellas • and many, many other soft contents
The Esporta wash system’s unique patented technology is five times more effective than traditional laundry with 50% less water consumption. It can clean your items without damaging the environment by using environmentally friendly detergents and cleaning the used water before disposal.
This innovative washing system uses a patented system of hydraulic pressure combined with a specific blend of detergents to effectively disinfect soft contents, personal protective gear and all types of sports equipment. It utilizes hydraulic action to remove 99% of contaminants out of the objects.
In the past 13 years over 15 independent laboratories have proven that the Esporta Wash System is more effective than traditional cleaning technologies in laundering soft contents, killing bacteria and removing both organic and inorganic contaminants.
SOS Builders’ certified cleaning teams are experienced in all cleaning techniques and equipment. We do carpet and upholstery cleaning, hard surface cleaning and HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, & Air Conditioning) cleaning.
Rug and Carpet Cleaning
- We also offer these related services: Carpet Deodorization, Specialty Carpet Cleaning, Carpet Protection, and Specialty Stain Removal.
Upholstery & Furniture Cleaning
- Among the types of upholstered items we will clean are:
- Office furniture including cubicle panels, chairs, reception furniture, and more
- Cotton fabrics
- Boat interiors
- Auto/RV interiors
Hard Surface Cleaning
We clean these types of hard surfaces:
- natural stone
- ceramic tile
We use these types of sealants and protectants:
- Water Repellent
- Oil Repellent
- Soap Scum & Hard Water Deposit Repellent
- Grout Haze Protector
- Color Enhancer
- Sunlight/ UV resistant
Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning System Cleaning
The Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) and air duct system in your building can be the biggest single contributor to poor indoor air quality. Pollutants, odors, and irritating dust can be circulated throughout your building via dirty HVAC equipment and air ducts. Inspection of your HVAC system should include the heating and air conditioning components. Regular cleaning of the HVAC system and the ductwork should be part of your regularly scheduled maintenance.
Call SOS Builders to inspect and clean your HVAC system to ensure your equipment operates at peak performance for years to come.
Mold Cleanup and Evaluation
If you think you have mod in your building get a proper inspection from a licensed professional.. If the inspection confirms the presence of active mold growth in your building, SOS Builders will perform a six-step removal process to eliminate the mold. This process is guaranteed to remove all of the mold from your building. Here’s what we do:
- Full Mold Damage Assessment – We examine everywhere in your building for mold and its spores, using the latest mold detection techniques. We map the infected areas to help us understand the job requirements, and create an accurate project cost estimate.
- Water Extraction and Dehumidification –We extract all water and moisture from places it does not need to be, because water is the catalyst for mold growth. We use state-of-the-art technology to discover and remove unwanted water in your building, then employ commercial dehumidifiers to normalize indoor water vapor levels.
- Damage Containment –we will seal off the affected areas with plastic barriers to restrict air and spore movement and prevent the further spread of the mold in your building.
- Content Damage Evaluation –our technicians examine every piece of clothing, furniture and floor covering to determine which items can be salvaged and what must be bagged and removed from the property.
- Disinfection – Our experts use negative ion technology to kill the mold. Our specialized equipment is used to eliminate the mold fungus on surfaces and in the air.
After the mold is eliminated, the experts from SOS Builders thoroughly clean the work area. We dilute the air with conditioned new air in the containment area during the purging process. A post-remediation evaluation is conducted by the supervisor to confirm that the remediation process was completed to our internal specifications.
An Indoor Environmental Professional (IEP) performs a thorough examination of the containment area. The IEP must verify that all mold and contaminated materials have been removed and the project has been successful.
The Response Team 1 Promise and SOS Builders’ Commitment
SOS Builders is a Response Team 1 company and we are committed to helping people get life back to normal after a disaster. With decades of experience in quickly responding to large commercial and residential losses and community weather events, Response Team 1 serves the continental U.S. from 30 strategic locations.
Response Team 1 promises that you can call anytime for immediate assistance and we will be on the job ASAP.
The pros from Response Team 1 are equipped with the tools and experience to handle your restoration, renovation or reconstruction project.
Response Team 1 is fully bonded and insured.
Response Team 1 works with all major insurance companies.
Response Team 1 is a responsible company in our community.
More information is available at www.responseteam1.com.